The SPM40 offers maximum drive-through width and a flexible pick-up range from SMART to long wheelbase transporter due to its symmetrical construction and slim column design.
- Low column height
- Broad mounting range
- Reliable, durable spindle nut System
- Lifting and lowering via convenient push buttons on both sides.
- Generously dimensioned fresh oil tanks placed on the lifting nuts always ensure an exactly fitting lubricating film on the spindles.
- Two powerful 3.5 kW motors provide powerful lift and fast lifting and lowering times.
- The electromechanical synchronization control works reliably and is easy to adjust. The lifting platform control system does not require any electronic components.
- The low column height also enables installation in low rooms.
- The spindles are roll-hardened on state-of-the-art machines. In this way, you obtain press polished flanks without destroying the grain. In conjunction with the specially alloyed CNC machined bronze nuts, the platform achieves outstanding running smoothness.
- The high thermal conductivity of bronze enables trouble-free and safe working even under high load and frequency.
- All components together guarantee a long-lasting and smooth spindle nut system.
- Telescopic turntables in the push-in sleeve system enable the safe and fast use of inexpensive adapter sets.
- Flexible, wear-resistant plastic belts reliably protect the spindle against soiling.