The SPMA32-SC with sports car supporting arms offers maximum drive-through width and a flexible pick-up range due to the wider asymmetric construction and the slim column design.
- Low column height
- Broad mounting range
- Reliable, durable spindle nut system
- The SPMA32-SC is suitable for standard cars, but also very well suited for low-lying vehicles. Flat sliding parts of the support arms and the generous installation width ensure that sporty vehicles can easily be picked up. The support arms swing freely underneath the vehicle without touching the side sills. In spite of the low drive over height, turntables have a large adjustment range in order to reach attachment points behind deep-drawn side skirts.
- The low column height also enables installation in low rooms.
- The spindles are roll-hardened on state-of-the-art machines. In this way, you obtain press polished flanks without destroying the grain. In conjunction with the specially alloyed CNC machined bronze nuts, the platform achieves outstanding running smoothness.
- The high thermal conductivity of bronze enables trouble-free and safe working even under high load and frequency.
- Generously dimensioned fresh oil tanks placed on the lifting nuts always ensure an exactly fitting lubricating film on the spindles.
- All components together guarantee a long-lasting and smooth spindle nut system.
- Two powerful 3.5 kW motors provide powerful lift and fast lifting and lowering times.
- The electromechanical synchronization control works reliably and is easy to adjust. The lifting platform control system does not require any electronic components.
- Lifting and lowering via convenient push buttons (optional push buttons on both sides).
- Telescopic turntables in the push-in sleeve system enable the safe and fast use of inexpensive adapter sets.
- Flexible, wear-resistant plastic belts reliably protect the spindle against soiling.