The electro-hydraulic 2-post lifts of the SPO-series convince by an outstanding pick-up area. The control system is available in a manual and an electric version, as well as different column heights.
- The SPO40-5 universal lifting platform in symmetrical design offers flexible lifting possibilities from SMART to transporters with long wheelbase (e.g. Crafter, Sprinter). The support arm construction allows both symmetrical and asymmetrical pick-up of the vehicles – without repositioning
- SPO series – the best-selling lift in the world
- Maximum security with the Rotary 3PSS concept
- Pick-up range from SMART to Transporter (SPO40)
- The 3PSS Concept (3 Phase Security System) includes:
- Mechanical safety latches integrated on both sides with automatic actuation
- Load-free synchronization pulleys secure the load during the lifting and lowering process
- Hydraulic system secured by non-return valve including maintenance-free high-pressure cylinder in both posts
- The maximum drive-through width with minimum external dimensions and the construction without a base frame ensure problem-free access to the lifting platform.
- The double S-profile of the lifting posts enables maximum stability with minimum space requirement. The contact area of the lifting carriages guided in the lifting posts is significantly increased too.
- The rotating plates are pluggable and can be extended or replaced with attachments in a stable and cost-effective manner.
- For a plus in ergonomics and economy, the 2nd control panel is standard on the SPO40. One control unit is equipped with a 220 V connection (fused with 16 ampere for electric hand tools) and the second with compressed air preparation.
- The upper safety switch-off effectively protects vehicles with a higher overall height from damage during lifting.
- The electro-hydraulic design with only one unit ensures energy-saving operation with fast lifting and lowering times.
- Flanged to the upper part of the lifting column, the unit is protected from external influences and allows more freedom of movement.
- Rotary Hydraulic stands for maximum service-friendliness with minimum operating costs
- The support arms are automatically locked when lifting. Once the platform is completely lowered, this locking device is released automatically. The particularly fine grid and a manual unlocking function extend the ease of operation.