On account of their high load bearing capacity the SPO54 and the new SPO65 are especially suitable for light-duty commercial vehicles – the SPO65 especially for vehicles with a long wheelbase (e.g. Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Volkswagen Crafter). There is one manual and one electronic controller version to choose from.
- Non load bearing cables ensure even lifting and lowering.
- An upper limit bar prevents the vehicle from being lifted too high. This feature effectively protects taller vehicles from being damaged.
- The electro-hydraulic design provides for low noise and effective work.
- For increased ergonomics and productivity, each lifting column on E-models have been equipped with their own control unit. Because of the workshop environment, the pushbuttons can also be pressed when wearing gloves.
- The double S-profile of the lifting columns provide for utmost stability at minimum space requirements. In addition, the contact surface area of the carriage slider bearings is considerably increased, which protects the column from premature wear.
- The base frame free design eliminates the risk of trip hazards on the workshop floor and reduces installation cost.
- The mechanical safety latch integrated on both columns locks the lift carriage in position in emergency situations and thus ensures maximum safety.
- Each lifting column features a maintenance-free high pressure cylinder.
- The lift carriage bearings are made of self-lubricating and absolutely maintenance-free Tivar® 1000 polyethylene. Two characteristics that help reduce operating expenses considerably.
- The supporting arms are automatically locked in position during the lifting operation. Once the lift has been completely lowered, this interlock is automatically released. The very narrow spacing between the locking positions and a manual unlocking function enhance the ease of use.
- Electric control
• Single-hand operating unit on both lifting columns.
• Electrically controlled safety latches (SPO65 pneumatically).
• Sensitive pushbuttons.
• Integrated 220 V connection, prepared for connecting compressed air.