The electro-hydraulic 2-post lifts of the SPO65 series convince with an outstanding pick-up area, they are particularly suitable for van workplaces. There are 2 different post heights to choose from.
- SPO series – the best-selling lift in the world
- Maximum security with the Rotary 3PSS concept
- Pick-up range from vans, emergency vehicles and motor homes
- The particularly generously dimensioned support arms allow the safe pick-up of heavy transporters, emergency vehicles and motor homes
- The 3PSS Concept (3 Phase Security System) includes:
- Mechanical safety latches integrated on both sides with automatic actuation
- Load-free synchronization pulleys secure the load during the lifting and lowering process
- Hydraulic system secured by non-return valve including maintenance-free high-pressure cylinder in both posts
- The maximum drive-through width with minimum external dimensions and the construction without a base frame ensure problem-free access to the lifting platform.
- The double S-profile of the lifting posts enables maximum stability with minimum space requirement. The contact area of the lifting carriages guided in the lifting posts is significantly increased too.
- The rotating plates are pluggable and can be extended or replaced with attachments in a stable and cost-effective manner.
- For a plus in ergonomics and economy, the 2nd control panel is standard on the SPO55. One control unit is equipped with a 220 V connection (fused with 16 ampere for electric hand tools) and the second with compressed air preparation.
- The upper safety switch-off effectively protects vehicles with a higher overall height from damage during lifting.
- The electro-hydraulic design with only one unit ensures energy-saving operation with fast lifting and lowering times.
- Flanged to the upper part of the lifting column, the unit is protected from external influences and allows more freedom of movement.
- Rotary Hydraulic stands for maximum service-friendliness with minimum operating costs
- The support arms are automatically locked when lifting. Once the platform is completely lowered, this locking device is released automatically. The particularly fine grid and a manual unlocking function extend the ease of operation.