The electro-hydraulic 2-post lift with asymmetrical 3-part support arms enables lifting from passenger cars (SMART) up to the V-class due its flexible reception area. The control on both sides offers a number of practical benefits.
- SPO series – the most sold lift in the world
- Maximum safety with Rotary 3PSS Concept
- Second control unit included
- 3PSS Concept (3 Phase Security System) includes:
- Integrated mechanical safety catches with automatic actuation on both sides.
- Load-free mounted synchronization wire rope hoists secure the load during the lifting and lowering operation.
- Hydraulic system secured by check valve including maintenance-free high-pressure cylinders in both columns.
- The asymmetrical column and support arm design allows for optimal door clearance.
- The combination of maximum clearance width with minimum external dimensions and a construction without base frame ensures that the lifting platform can be driven on without any problem.
- The rotary disks are pluggable and can be extended or replaced with attachment pieces in a stable and cost-effective way.
- For improved ergonomics and efficiency, a 2nd control panel is included. In this case, one control panel is equipped with a 220 V socket (fused with 16 ampere for electric hand tools) and the second with a compressed air preparation.
- During lifting, the upper safety switch-off effectively protects vehicles with greater overall height from damage.
- The electro-hydraulic design with just one unit ensures energy-saving operation with fast lifting and lowering times (electricity price savings).
- Flanged to the upper part of the lifting column, the unit is protected from external influences and allows greater range of motion.
- Rotary Hydraulics represents maximum ease of service at minimum operating costs.
- The support arms are automatically locked when lifted. When the platform is fully lowered, this lock is released automatically. Ease of use is enhanced due to the particularly fine grid and a manual unlocking function.