Electro-hydraulic two-post lifts of the SPO series can be tailored perfectly to fit the application. Two different load-bearing capacities can be combined with up to four different column heights. There are one manual and one electronic controller versions to choose from.
- Non load bearing cables ensure even lifting and lowering.
- An upper limit bar prevents the vehicle from being lifted too high. This feature effectively protects taller vehicles from being damaged.
- The electro-hydraulic design provides for low noise and effective work.
- The double S-profile of the lifting columns provide for utmost stability at minimum space requirements. In addition, the contact surface area of the carriage slider bearings is considerably increased, which protects the column from premature wear.
- For increased ergonomics and productivity, each lifting column on E-models have been equipped with their own control unit. Because of the workshop environment, the pushbuttons can also be pressed when wearing gloves.
- The two control units (E-models) are equipped with a 220 V GFI socket for connecting electrical equipment. Optionally, a compressed air connector can be provided.
- The base frame free design eliminates the risk of trip hazards on the workshop floor and reduces installation cost.
- The mechanical safety latch integrated on both columns locks the lift carriage in position in emergency situations and thus ensures maximum safety.
- Each lifting column features a maintenance-free high pressure cylinder.
- The supporting arms are automatically locked in position during the lifting operation. Once the lift has been completely lowered, this interlock is automatically released. The very narrow spacing between the locking positions and a manual unlocking function enhance the ease of use.
- In the case of all the E-models, the powerful hydraulic unit is flange-mounted in the upper area of the lifting column. The motor is equipped with a temperature-operated switch as an overload protection. It is protected against outside influences and ensures more freedom of action and low noise in the work bay.
- Electronic control
- Single-hand operating unit on both lifting columns.
- Electrically controlled safety latches.
- Sensitive pushbuttons.
- Integrated 220 V connection, prepared for connecting compressed air.