The electro-hydraulic 4 Post Lift SM80 with a lifting capacity of 8 t stands for flexible use in the commercial vehicle workshop.
- Stable transporter platform
- 8 t load capacity, 6 m track length
- Track width adjustable
- The 4 post lift is equipped with a pneumatically unlockable lowering device (every 100 mm). In this way cables and hydraulic system are relieved. Due to the adjustable ratchet strips in the lifting posts, the lift can be aligned in an absolutely horizontal way.
- The traction cables are very durably galvanized and pulled forward.
- The cold-formed drive surface profile with integrated slide rails increases the rigidity not only when using jacking beams.
- The functions lifting, lowering and lowering to the drop-off facility can be controlled conveniently via the push buttons.
- A wide clearance between the columns allows the mounting of wide transporters, camper vans and passenger cars.
- Adjustable runways provide flexibility for an optimized accessibility to the vehicle underbody as well as the possibility to drive on narrower vehicles.
- The maintenance-free lifting cylinder is mounted below the drive surface and thus protected against external forces.
- The pulleys are largely dimensioned and equipped with self-lubricating, maintenance-free bushings.