For bulk liquid removal plus a 3 micron coalescer (5 ppm w/w maximum remaining oil content).
The two stage filtration:
1st stage: Two stainless steel orifice tubes provide 10 micron mechanical separation.
2nd stage: In depth fiber media captures solid and liquid particles to 3 microns.
- Directly mounted differential pressure manometer with calibrated scale for precise calculation of operating costs.
- All threaded ports on the housing for the intake/discharge of the compressed air meet exact capacity requirements.
- Tie rods easily absorb the force of the differential pressure. The element is essentially not under stress. The filter element can be easily detached even after a long service life.
- Automatic condensate separator is provided as standard for removal of the separated fluids. Level C filters are equipped with a manual drain.
- Air filter housing with an additional epoxy resin coating on pretreated aluminium-chromium substrate provides long-life protection for the housing (inside and out). Resistant to all standard compressor oils.
- Five different separation rates guarantee effective mechanical separation including oil vapour adsorption. Multi-coloured foam socks clearly define the respective filtration levels.