For removal of liquid water and oil; removes solid particles to 1 micron (1.0 ppm w/w maximum remaining oil content).
The two stage filtration:
1st stage: Captures larger particles with alternate layers of fiber media and media screen.
2nd stage: Coalesces aerosols and captures solid particles with multiple layers of epoxy bonded, blended fiber media.
- Directly mounted differential pressure manometer with calibrated scale for precise calculation of operating costs.
- All threaded ports on the housing for the intake/discharge of the compressed air meet exact capacity requirements.
- Tie rods easily absorb the force of the differential pressure. The element is essentially not under stress. The filter element can be easily detached even after a long service life.
- Automatic condensate separator is provided as standard for removal of the separated fluids. Level C filters are equipped with a manual drain.
- Air filter housing with an additional epoxy resin coating on pretreated aluminium-chromium substrate provides long-life protection for the housing (inside and out). Resistant to all standard compressor oils.
- Five different separation rates guarantee effective mechanical separation including oil vapour adsorption. Multi-coloured foam socks clearly define the respective filtration levels.