This HS charging generation offers a wide range of functions suitable for 12 / 24 V. The 20 m long charging cable makes it particularly suitable for use in workplaces where the charger is to be located further away from the vehicle. The permanent supply of the specified current, which is particularly important for flashing the control units of new vehicle generations, can be guaranteed by these devices.
- Multi-resonant converter technology
- Constant power supply up to 120 A is guaranteed
- Automatic charging voltage detection
- Made in Germany
- These battery chargers were specifically designed to meet the requirements of the workshops and OEM’s – and more.
- Intuitive operation of the battery charger via Easy Touch Graphic Display
- Support operation prevents data loss when changing the battery
- Constant charging without voltage peaks for flashing control units
- Multi-resonant converter technology for everyday professional workshop use
- Desulfation mode for refreshing sulphated batteries
- Adjusting the voltage in 12 V operation by steps of 0.1 V is possible
- Deep-discharge soft start function from 0.5 V per cell (equivalent to 1/4 of the rated battery voltage)
- The chargers have an automatic charging voltage detection function, which means that no adjustment of the charging voltage is necessary (12 / 24 V).
- The battery chargers include battery charging cables with fully insulated charging clips.
- Information and operation via the touch screen
- Special feature: 20 m battery charging cable with diameter 2 x 35 mm²
- Easy change of the charging cables via plug connection