This HS charger generation offers a wide range of chargers up to 120 A, which are suitable for 12 / 24 V. These devices can ensure the constant supply of the specified power that is of particular importance for flashing the control units of newer vehicle generations.
- Multi-resonant converter technology
- Constant power supply up to 120 A is guaranteed
- Automatic charging voltage detection
- Made in Germany
- These battery chargers were specifically designed to meet the requirements of the workshops and OEM’s – and more.
- Intuitive operation of the battery charger via Easy Touch Graphic Display.
- Support operation prevents data loss when changing the battery.
- Constant charging without voltage peaks for flashing control units.
- Multi-resonant converter technology for everyday professional workshop use.
- Desulfation mode for refreshing sulphated batteries.
- Adjusting the voltage in 12 V operation by steps of 0.1 V is possible.
- Deep-discharge soft start function from 0.5 V per cell (equivalent to 1/4 of the rated battery voltage)
- The chargers have an automatic charging voltage detection function, which means that no adjustment of the charging voltage is necessary (12 / 24 V).
- The battery chargers include battery charging cables with fully insulated charging clips.
- Information and operation via the touch screen
- 5 m battery charging cable with a diameter of 2 x 25 mm²
- Easy change of the charging cables via plug connection