VERSA compressors impress by perfect technology. Technology, that proves itself constantly day after day during hard continuous duty.
VERSA compressors distinguish themselves by an efficient belt drive. The wide range on offer covers not only oil-lubricated and oil-free models but also high pressure and booster versions.
- Lavish plateau-honing of the cylinders:The special quality of the surface of the cylinder, with a particularly high loading proportion and a defined oil-holding volume, ensures extremely low wear and also reduces oil consumption.
- Maintenance-free segment valves: Simple in construction, complex in performance. Two factors which lead to an endurance of up to 10000 working hours.
- Multi stage design: VERSA piston compressors are all constructed to a sophisticated multi stage design. Low thermal and mechanical stress leads to a high level of efficiency and a long service life.
- Air aftercooler: For all VERSA piston compressors efficient after-coolers and intermediate coolers in copper tube or aluminium honeycomb design ensure low air outlet temperatures. This strongly reduces the need for further air processing.
- Star delta switch completely wired: (compressors on base-plates: for wall mounting, compressors on air receivers: mounted on compressor). The star delta switch is mounted and controlled in the manufacturer´s factory, therefore, saving the usual costs involved for mounting on site. A big advantage over loosely enclosed “control kits”.
- Electromotors from renowned manufacturers: VERSA piston compressors from BLITZ are manufactured to the highest quality standards. This includes the use of high-quality IP 54-tested electromotors with ISO F-coils. For continuous operation and high switching frequency.
- Isolated fine-ribbed cast-iron cylinders: This type of arrangement guarantees a maximum surface area for cooling. The basis for extremely low operating temperatures and utmost efficiency. Hence, VERSA piston compressors can run under extreme operating conditions without any problems.
- Crankshaft with especially large peg diameter: The large-scale dimensioning of the crankshaft pegs reduces the specific load on the connecting rod bearings and allows durability of the bearings which meets the high demands of continuous industrial use.
- Crankcase produced in one single clamping:The production of the crank-case by latest computer-controlled machining centres guarantees optimum dimensions and complete accuracy.
- Low compressor speed: VERSA piston compressors: that means large working volume with low compressor speed (in average only 790 rpm). A guarantor for long lifetime, low wear, quiet-running and high efficiency.