The oil-injected, V-belt driven MONSUN series is available in four pressure ratings in the power range from 4 to 75 KW. The application possibilities of the MONSUN screw compressors are almost limitless and as individual as the available versions.
- BAFA promotion possible
- Made in Germany, made by Blitz
- Maintenance-friendly openness
- Silent efficiency – quiet, efficient operation
- Models up to 15 bar available
- All side panels are removable. Maintenance work can be done comfortably and downtimes can be kept to a minimum.
- Through a variety of fluidic detail solutions, the operating noise is reduced to a minimum — standard.
- Two-stage suction filtration: The protection from penetrating foreign bodies is taken over by a cyclone separator, followed by fine filtration.
- The flexible belt drive can achieve different pressures. In addition, a soft start-up is possible, as resulting starting torques are effectively cushioned.
- Driven with reserves: MONSUN screw compressors include the use of IP55-tested IE3 electric motors. The ISO F winding offers safe power reserves.
- Multi-stage air / oil separation: cyclone separators, gravity separation and filtration result in an excellent air quality with a residual oil content of approx. 2 – 4 mg/m³.
- Visual oil level indicator: The regular oil level check is easily possible with the MONSUN screw compressors.
- Fix tubing: The secure FLEX piping guarantees a tight fit in every situation.
- The integrated oil pan prevents unintended waste oil from being distributed into the environment.
Aluminum compact cooler: The combination design combines oil and air cooling in one assembly. Cleaning is made even easier thanks to the easy-to-use placement
Robust compressor stage: The performance-optimized BLITZ compressor stage with asymmetric screw profile combines high reliability with long service life
External fine separator: Generously dimensioned fine separator cartridges reduce unwanted internal pressure losses. A change is possible within seconds
Tailor-made: MONSUN screw compressors are also available in customer-specific versions
Heat recovery for heating domestic water or heating water with plate heat exchanger, incl. control,and mounting and installation material, complete internal piping
Cyclone separator, water separator combined with electronic level
Controlled steam trap
Auxiliary heating, self-adjusting heating guarantees trouble-free operation down to -5 degrees C
Top sound insulation
Further information at BLITZair.eu
Reduce your external energy requirements and CO² emissions with our optional heat recovery system. The Blitz heat recovery system allows you to use heat converted energy for a variety of applications.
- Heating of rooms or factory halls
- Heating of water in laundries
- Preheating of heating water circuits
- Preheating of combustion air in boilers
Particular attention to the filtration chain, you also benefit from our almost 100 years of know-how. In a compressor plant air de-oiling elements, air and oil filters work in close cooperation. If one of them does not work properly, the other downstream filter systems will be affected in terms of their performance and service life. The newly designed vertical oil separation, as a cyclone separator, ensures minimal pressure losses with the lowest residual oil content. The perfect functioning of the system considerably influences the process reliability and the operating costs.
Well-thought-out design / Open from the start:
Wherever you look, ease-of-maintenance is a top priority for MONSUN series screw compressors.
MONSUN series screw compressors are equipped as standard with an integrated microprocessor control. PROCON combines the simplest operation with exceptional performance features. All settings can be conveniently made via a control panel. Various operating modes allow optimal adaptation to existing operational needs.
- An integrated diagnostic system monitors all safety-relevant operating parameters.
- Self-test of the system before each startup.
- Service messages remind you of due maintenance (service interval function).
- Automatic restart after power failure.
- When the final pressure is reached, PROCON calculates the actual required overrun time. This saves up to 60% of the energy costs during idling.
- The pressure sensor ensures precise working in the set pressure range (pressure difference of 0.2 bar possible).
- In automatic mode, the motor runs only when necessary.
- Potential-free contacts allow the connection of a higher-level network controller.
- Switchable remote / local operation.
For almost 100 years…
a synonym for compressed air
Compressor construction has a long tradition at Blitz. With nearly 100 years of experience in compressed air and highly dedicated employees, we focus on designing and implementing new compressor and compressed air conditioning technologies.
Innovative ideas, professional implementation, and convincing product quality have established the outstanding reputation of the Blitz compressors and above all ensure one thing: Satisfied customers.
The right offer for your needs: Based on your compressed air requirements, Blitz Kompressoren assembles the right systems and systems in the optimum combination for you.