Due to the new, optimized manufacturing of the screw compressors from the MONSUN Fast series the expression compactness must be newly defined. The most important functioning structural components are firmly integrated in one module. The intelligent construction of the MONSUN Fast is also clearly seen elsewhere. The great floor clearance enables simple transport by fork-lift truck or low-lift platform truck. Heavy-duty compressed air hose ensure a safe connection. And with the standard powder coating the MONSUN Fast will show itself to its best advantage for many years to come.
- Optimal cool air admission: With the MONSUN Fast screw compressors the cool air stream is forced directly upwards without the hindrance of vanes.
- Tensioning device: The self-regulation ensures a minimum drift at a constantly high degree of efficiency. Maintenance-friendly operation is thus guaranteed.
- Drive with reserves: MONSUN Fast screw compressors are manufactured to high standards of quality. This includes the use of IP54 tested motors. The ISO F winding, designed to ISO B, provides power reserves just in case.
- Plug and play!: All necessary connecting elements are a standard part of the delivery. The electrical installation is a matter of seconds due to the pre-assembled Cekon plug with cable in specified length. For the compressed air connection a flexible 1,5 m connecting hose is available.
- External fine separator: Generously proportioned fine separator cartridges reduce undesired internal pressure loss. A replacement is possible within seconds.
- Aluminium compact cooler: The composite design unifies oil and air cooling in one structural component. Cleaning is simplified due to the maintenance-friendly arrangement.
- Open to all: The side sections are removable on all screw compressors of the MONSUN Fast series. Maintenance work thus becomes literally child’s play and standstill times are reduced to a minimum.
As standard, the screw compressors of the MONSUN Fast series are equipped with an integral microprocessor control. NAVICON Fast combine very easy control with exceptional performance features. All settings can be conveniently carried out via a control panel. A wide range of operation modes allows optimal adjustment to the existing operational requirements.
- An integrated diagnostic system monitors all safety-relevant operational parameters and displays these in text form.
- Service messages signal maintenance work that needs to be carried out.
- The pressure switch ensures precision work within the set pressure range.
- Switchable remote/on-site Operation.
Scope of delivery:
Ready for use screw compressor mounted on steel frame, with rubber mounted feet, V-belt driven, noise cover, suction filter, oil tank with oil separator, oil cooler, air after- cooler, oil fine filter, star delta switch (5,5 kW), electric control chain, motor full protection by resistor, motor protection IP 54, control box IP 54, shut down of the unit in case of malfunction with indication of the cause.