The low-profile double scissor lift VAS 791025 has been specially designed for the service and repair sector. The VAS 791025 version even allows safe mounting of VW T5/T6 (short wheelbases) as well as long luxury sedans such as BMW 7 Series G12.
- Mounting adjustable up to 2358 mm
- Best corrosion protection as standard
- Very robust steel construction
- Longevity in the field of rust protection is also a top priority – among other things due to the standard hot-dip galvanizing with additional powder coating of the platform and base frame.
- The redundant double master-slave hydraulic system makes it possible to dispense additional safety catches. Double safety, which prevents lifting or lowering on one side.
- Easy operation of the pull-out is possible with floor-level installation.
- The smart design allows easy handling of the pull-out, even when the vehicle is above.
- Easy surface mounting is possible since the platform has a low clearance height.
- The included rubber pads reliably protect the vehicle’s underbody.
- The standard-equipped CE-stop guarantees foot protection without foot deflector. This also enables underfloor installation.
- The low headroom makes it easier to pick up vehicles with low ground clearance.
- The construction convinces by highest stability. They’re made from solid scissors.
- All hydraulic cylinders are screwable. This increases service-friendliness.
- The fully hydraulic system with integrated self-venting ensures reliable operation even in dirty environments.
- Ramps standing on the ground protect the hydraulic lines and enable safe access.
- An emergency lowering is easily possible in the event of a power failure.