THE SGL35M IS THE HIGHLY EFFECTIVE HYDRAULIC 2-POST-LIFT
With the free-overhead/gantry structure and the compact dimensions it allows to save space in the workshop and at the same time is optimal for low ceiling areas. The manual lowering control ensures max. accuracy for the daily operations. The symmetric 3-stage-arms and the 3,5t capacity allow to lift a wide range of different vehicles (from micro cars to long wheel base sedans).
- Maximum safety: automatic support arm locking
- Low height: optimal use for low ceilings
- Minimum ceiling height: 3200 mm
- Quick fit and telescopic pads ensure high level of height adjustment.
- The electro-hydraulic design with only one power unit ensures energy-saving operation, low noise levels and effective work.
- The strong arms are automatically locked during lifting. When the platform is fully lowered, the locking mechanism is released automatically. The particularly fine locking mechanism and a manual unlocking function enhance the ease of operation.
- The free overhead structure makes the lift perfect for low ceiling workshops.
- The manual control ensures lowering with maximum working accuracy.
- Ground-guided, high-quality synchronization wire rope hoists ensure synchronization of the support arms.
- Easy to maintain
- The automatic mechanical safety latches integrated on both sides fix the lift carriage in case of emergency and thus ensure max. safety at the workplace.
- The electro-hydraulic design ensures quiet and effective operation.
- Each lifting column contains a high-quality, maintenance-free high-pressure cylinder and chain.