The electro-hydraulic 4-post lift of the SM65-55-MB series meets the technical specifications of Mercedes-Benz for optimum wheel alignment and is suitable for the reception of passenger vehicles to light utility vehicles.
- Wide, stable tracks
- Precise wheel alignment kit included
- Suitable for all passenger and utility vehicles with long wheelbase
- The cold-formed driving surface profile provides high rigidity.
- The integrated running rail offers optimum use of the jacking beam included in the scope of supply.
- The premium wheel alignment kit allows the use of all rotary disks recommended by Mercedes-Benz. When no rotary disk is used, the recesses can be closed completely using the filling pieces supplied as standard.
- Adjustable ratchet strips in the lifting columns enable the lifting platform to be aligned absolutely horizontally – important for precise work when used as an wheel alignment lift. Precise wheel alignment and a high degree of workplace safety are thus guaranteed.
- All 4-post lifts are equipped with a pneumatically lockable set-down device.
- Wide tracks allow safe and comfortable driving onto the lift from small passenger vehicles (Smart) to V Class, SUVs and Sprinter vans without having to change the track width.
- The up, down and lowering functions on the set-down device can be conveniently controlled via operating buttons.
- The maintenance-free lifting cylinder is positioned below the driving surface and thus protected from external influences.
- The high-performance hydraulic unit ensures a powerful stroke and short lifting and lowering periods.