The truck lifts of the DUPLEX series have been developed from a completely new standpoint. Special attention has been devoted to the safety factor. The outstanding features of the integrated safety device ISA-Duplex Patent No. 198 41 894.9-14 represent a quantum leap in modern lifting technology. That which has been tried and tested for decades is now doubled.
Two cylinders adopt the task earlier carried out by one. The outer cylinder serves exclusively for lifting and lowering. The inner-lying, second cylinder cares exclusively for safety. Both cylinders are hermetically separated from one another by two independent hydraulic circuits. Furthermore, the integrated construction of the safety device has the enormous advantage of being completely protected against
external influences. Neither corrosion nor other dirt particles can damage the integrated safety device ISA-Duplex.
- Safety: The independence of the lifting and safety systems are guaranteed by two separate hydraulic circuits.
- Safety: The inner-lying safety cylinder is completely protected from external influences (corrosion, pollution and mechanical damage etc.).
- Safety: The lifting cylinder being forced to ascend and descend together with the safety cylinder guarantees maximum operating safety all the time.
- Safety: The multi-cylinder as an integral component of the integrated safety device ISA-Duplex.
- Safety: The outer cylinder serves exclusively for lifting and lowering. The inner-lying second cylinder cares exclusively for safety.