Heavy-duty scissor lift for easy lifting of vans, motorhomes, and small trucks. The lift is available with either 9 or 13 t lifting capacity. Track length 6 or 7 m.
- Perfect synchronisation with automatic compensation
- Durable construction with power reserves
- Hydraulic control of the synchronisation of both platforms, independent of the load distribution. Automatic hydraulic levelling system in the zero position.
- Powerful hydraulic unit for fast lifting and lowering times.
- Platform surfaces made of non-slip bulb plate.
- Foot protection guaranteed by standard CE-stop.
- Special primer and durable top coat provide perfect corrosion protection of the platforms. Floor bearings and scissor elements are cataphoresis and powder coated.
- Rollover and roll-back protection at the ends of the guide rails protect the vehicle against rolling down.
- The lift’s jointed pins are equipped with self-lubricating bearings.
- The control panel has a hydraulic power unit that is pre-assembled at the factory. It is connected to the lifting platform, thus significantly reducing the installation costs. The hydraulic power unit can be installed on the left or right-hand side.
- Documents or laptops find their place on the integrated storage area. Also perfectly suited as a writing support.
- Durable push buttons permit secure operation of the lift.
- It is possible to couple two lifts together in order to operate them synchronously. Thus, runways can be operated at the same height or individually, obtaining two independent workplaces.
- Pneumatically operated, mechanical safety device with cluster gears guarantee maximum safety for vehicle and user when raised