Scissor lifts of the S40/45/50 series are excellent universal lifts for the receiving area, for wheel alignment work, for diagnostic workplaces (assistance systems), and for repair. Depending on the field of application, the S40/45/50 series is available in four basic configurations and two different platform lengths.
- The built-in emergency lowering device enables lowering in case of emergencies. Operation is carried out at a safe distance, from the control console.
- The fully hydraulic system with integrated self-bleeding ensures reliable functionality even in dirty Environments.
- The standard CE stop ensures foot protection without a foot deflector. This also makes in-ground installation possible.
- Stability with simultaneous low clearance height guarantees accurate wheel alignment. The scissors themselves are made of solid, heavy duty material.
- The main cylinders are equipped with a pneumatically lockable drop-off facility. This guarantees accurate wheel alignment and a high level of workplace safety.
- All hydraulic cylinders are screwable. This increases the ease of maintenance.
- In matters of rust protection, long life comes first – including standard wet galvanizing with additional powder coating.
- Solid push buttons provide for safe operation of the lift.
- The control unit is equipped with a pressure gauge as standard and thus effectively supports installation and fault diagnosis.
- The operation console has a preinstalled hydraulic unit, factory fitted onto the lift, and thus enables easy installation. It can be positioned on the left or on the right.