The S42 series scissor lifts are excellent multipurpose lifts for the receiving area, for wheel alignment activities, for diagnostic workstations (assistance systems) and the repair department. Depending on the application area, the S42 series is available in four basic versions as well as both inground and above-ground (additional ramps required, see Accessories) designs.
- Perfect corrosion protection: cataphoretic painting (CAT) plus powder coating as standard
- Suitable for passenger cars and vans
- 4.2 t lifting capacity with a usable track length of 4600 mm
- Integrated recesses with stainless steel pads in the driving surface enable the use of turntables and play detector PD8.
- Sturdy plastic balls of the pneumatically lockable sliding plates allow for reliable and smooth operation and ensure a long service life.
- Smartly designed roll-back guards allow the full length of the track to be used.
- In order to accommodate both small and large vehicles possible, the wheel-free lift of all LT models is equipped with an extractable, stepless platform extension.
- A galvanized running rail is fitted for the use of an additional jacking beam.
- The level roadway allows use at the headlamp alignment point (not with optional joint clearance tester).
- The standard CE stop ensures foot protection without foot guards and easy floor-level installation.
- Perfect corrosion protection – cataphoretic painting (CAT) plus powder coating as standard.
- The fully hydraulic synchronization system guarantees a perfect levelling.
- The main cylinders are equipped with a pneumatically unlockable set-down device. The ratchet strip is screwed on and adjustable via screws. This guarantees precise wheel alignment.
- Durable push buttons permit secure operation of the lift.
- A convenient, integrated storage space is provided for tablet computers or documents. It is also perfectly suited as a writing support.
- The control panel is equipped with a hydraulic unit pre-assembled at the factory and connected to the lifting platform. This hydraulic unit contributes significantly to reduced installation expenses. It can be placed on the left or the right.
- The floor bases are connected to a rugged frame, which makes it easier to install the lifting platform correctly.
- The play detector conforms to European (and Austrian) regulatory requirements.
Above-ground designs available in conjunction with above-ground kit S42 (overall length: 6330 mm)