The scissor lifts of the VAS 791015 and VAS 791023 series are high-precision wheel alignment lifts and suitable for diagnostic workstations (assistant systems) and headlamp adjustment locations.
The VAS 791023 is ideal for all group vehicles incl. Crafter with a long wheelbase. The VAS 791015 is suitable for pure car companies.
- Perfect corrosion protection
- Hot-dip galvanizing plus powder coating as standard
- 4.5 / 5.5 t load capacity at a usable track length of 4800 / 5200 mm
- Sliding plates pneumatically lockable
- Longevity is also our top priority when it comes to rust protection which, among other things, is achieved via the standard hot-dip galvanizing and an additional powder coating. The fully hydraulic system with integrated self-venting ensures reliable operation even in polluted environments.
- Integrated recesses in the driving surface allow the support of all commercially available rotary disks. Both the support surface and the filler plates are hot-dip galvanized. If no rotary disk is used, the recesses can be completely closed.
- The galvanized, pneumatically lockable sliding plates are the basis for effortless work during wheel alignment. The ball-bearing rollers ensure reliable and smooth operation and ensure a long service life.
- Smartly designed roll-back guards allow the full length of the runway to be used.
- The integrated emergency lowering allows the load to be lowered in an emergency. Operation is carried out in safe distance from the control console.
- The standard CE stop guarantees foot protection without foot deflector. This also enables underfloor installation.
- Stability combined with a low drive-over height ensures precise wheel alignment. The scissors themselves are made of strong solid material.
- The main cylinders are equipped with a pneumatically lockable lowering device. This guarantees precise wheel alignment and a high degree of workplace safety.
- All hydraulic cylinders are screwable. This increases the user friendliness.
- Durable push buttons ensure a safe lift operation.
- Documents or tablet computers will have their place on the integrated storage area. Also perfectly suited as a writing support.
- The control console has an integrated hydraulic unit and thus contributes significantly to a low maintenance effort. Placement is possible on the left or right.
- The control unit is equipped with a pressure gauge as standard and thus effectively supports installation and fault diagnosis.
- Bore holes for Bosch 3D wheel alignment as standard.
- For safe and professional lifting of the axles without spring relief, hydro-pneumatic jacking beams with a capacity of 2.6 t or 4.0 t are available.
- The floor bearings are connected to a stable frame which simplifies correct assembly of the lift and provides additional stability.