Vertical scissor lifts of the V55 and V45 series (VAS 791029 und VAS 791027) are high-precision lifting platforms for wheel alignment work and diagnostic workstations (assistance systems) with a load capacity of 5.5 or 4.5 t and a usable track length of 5400 or 4800 mm.
- Perfect corrosion protection – KTL coating plus powder coating as standard
- Meets requirements of the VOLKSWAGEN AG
- A lot of space under the lifting platform with side access
- Integrated recesses in the drive-on surface allow all standard rotary tables to be fitted. The stainless steel surface prevents corrosion and allows the rotary disks to be moved effortlessly.
- The support surface for the rotary disk can be leveled; it is pre-adjusted to “0” in the factory.
- The recesses can be closed completely when no rotary disk is used.
- The filler pieces are provided with plastic stops. Thus, corrosion is prevented and the noise is reduced.
- Sturdy plastic balls of the manually lockable sliding plates ensure reliable and smooth operation and ensure a long service life.
- The main cylinders are equipped with a pneumatically unlockable lowering device. The ratchet strip is screwed and adjustable via screws. This guarantees precise wheel alignment.
- Smartly designed roll-back guards allow the full length of the runway to be used.
- For the use of an additional jacking beam a galvanized track is installed.
- The control console has an factory pre-assembled hydraulic unit and thus contributes significantly to a low installation effort. Placement is possible on the left or right.
- Documents or tablet computers will have their place on the integrated storage area of the control console that is also perfectly suited as a writing support.
- Durable push buttons allow a sensitive operation of the lifting platform.
- The standard CE Stop ensures foot protection without a foot guard and easy floor-level installation.
- The lifting scissors engage close to the wheel contact area and thus give the lifting platform a very high stability. In conjunction with the precisely crafted and reinforced tracks, it meets the specifications of the VOLKSWAGEN AG.
- The assembly provides maximum clearance under the lifting platform and allows lateral access.
- The flat runway allows use at the headlight adjustment area.