The electro-hydraulic 4-post lifts of the SM series are available in numerous variants.
SM40-47, level track with 4700 mm length
- Wide, stable tracks
- Precise wheel alignment kit, optionally available
- Suitable for all cars and vans with long wheelbase
- All 4-post lifts are equipped with a pneumatically lockable lowering device.
- Wide tracks allow safe and comfortable driving on from small cars to vans or SUVs without having to change the track width of the track.
- The cold-formed running surface profile offers high rigidity.
- Rails Integrated in the running surface allow all commercially available beaming jacks to be accommodated.
- A wheel alignment kit (AK) with sliding plates is available especially for precise wheel alignment activities.
- Integrated recesses in the drive-on surface allow all standard rotary tables to be fitted. If no rotary plate is used, the recesses can be closed completely with the included filling parts.
- Adjustable ratchet bars in the lifting posts allow an absolutely horizontal alignment of the lift – important for precise work when used as a wheel alignment lift. This guarantees precise wheel alignment and a high degree of workplace safety.
- Models with jacking beam (LT) have a stepless extension for extending the jacking beam.
- The up, down and lowering functions on the lowering device can be conveniently controlled via operating keys.
- Protected from external influences, the maintenance-free lifting cylinder is positioned under the running surface.
- The quiet powerful hydraulic unit ensures powerful lifting and short lifting and lowering times.