- FLEX4 protective rubber cap: Reliably protects the mechanics of the precision pressure gauge against external forces.
- Protection against excess pressure: Integrated protective mechanisms prevent damage to the pressure gauge if excess pressure is accidentally supplied.
- Easy to read precision pressure gauge: The numeric page1, 80 mm in size, offers ample space for large lettering that is easy to read.
- Design optimised for weight: Use of light aluminium alloys and impact-resistant plastics reduces the overall weight to a minimum.
- Integrated anti-kinking protection: Stabilises the filling hose at the output, thus ensuring a long service life and significantly less wear.
- Filling hose 500 mm long: Ideal even for reaching valves that are poorly accessible – while still retaining freedom of movement at all times.
- Integrated hanging ring: The hanging ring built into the control lever allows for fast easy supply of tyre pressure regulators. This effectively eliminates tripping over hoses lying on the floor in the work area.
- Ergonomic design: The compact dimensions with optimally legible precision pressure gauge are designed for use by right- or left-handed users with large as well as small hands.
- Lever operation: All control functions can be activated with one hand: checking filling and releasing air.