The electro-hydraulic 2-post lifts of the VAS 6353 A-series convince by an outstanding pick-up area. The control system is available in a manual and an electric version.
VAS 6353 A offers a flexible pick-up range from UP! to large vans (e.g. VW T6 long) due to its asymmetrical design
- Maximum security with the Rotary 3PSS concept
- Pick-up range up to VW T6 long
- 3PSS Concept (3 Phase Security System) includes:
- Mechanical safety latches integrated on both sides with automatic actuation
- Load-free synchronization pulleys secure the load during the lifting and lowering process
- Hydraulic system secured by non-return valve including maintenance-free high-pressure cylinder in both posts
- The asymmetrical posts and support arm design allows for optimum door clearance.
- The maximum drive-through width with minimum external dimensions and the construction without a base frame ensure problem-free access to the lifting platform.
- The rotary plates are pluggable and can be extended or replaced reliably and cost-effectively with attachments.
- Type VAS 6814 available with sports car arms.
- For a plus in ergonomics and economy, a 2nd control panel (for VAS 6353 A) may be selected. In this case, one control unit is equipped with a 220 V connection (fused with 16 ampere for electric hand tools) and the second with compressed air preparation.
- The upper safety switch-off effectively protects vehicles with a higher overall height from damage during lifting.
- The electro-hydraulic design with only one unit ensures energy-saving operation with fast lifting and lowering times.
- Flanged to the upper part of the lifting column, the unit is protected from external influences and allows more freedom of movement.
- Rotary Hydraulic stands for maximum service-friendliness with minimum operating costs
- The support arms are automatically locked when lifting. Once the platform is completely lowered, this locking device is released automatically. The particularly fine grid and a manual unlocking function extend the ease of operation.