The Solution for Every Operator
Leverless tyre changer for 12 – 30” rims, equipped with patented mounting head to effortlessly mount and remove all types of tyres and rims (standard, UHP, Run-Flat).
- Quick adjustment of bead breaking rollers and mounting head
- Extra grip plate
- Modular storage area
- Mounting head made of scratchproof material
- Quick-clamping lock
- Pneumatic bead pusher
- Large storage area that can be personalised to fit the operator’s needs
- WDK certified
- Lubricating paste for mounting/removing tyres and brush
- The plate’s structure allows locking by simply positioning the cone – It automatically increases locking pressure during rotation.
- Invemotor: Speed set by the operator, exactly as required – Inverter with governor to protect the tyre.
- The bead breaking rollers and mounting head position themselves at the same time with a single movement – The arms automatically lock during mounting and removal steps.
- Large storage area that can be personalised to fit the operator’s needs.
- Rollers are made of plastic so they don’t damage the rim, even if they come into contact.
- The proximity sensors automatically activate the radial penetration movement, making bead breaking easier.
- The gradual, controlled movement of the rollers allows bead breaking close to the rim edge, which protects the tyre sidewall and any pressure sensors present.