Tomorrow Series – The Way to the Future
- Modern design: clean and linear column profile with internal carriage
- Innovative DNA: long-standing high-quality components and tested for 20000 cycles
- Space optimisation: ultimate ergonomics thanks to the electronic foot guard
Revised technology shaping a modern design: The 2-post lifts of the Tomorrow Series of Rotary raise your workshop immediately into the future.
- Quick and easy operations: The working bay is free of obstacles and the operations can be performed safely and comfortably. A pair of outrigger plates for floors not compliant with installation requirements is available upon request.
- Minimum routine maintenance: The operating parts require little time for easy replacement or maintenance reducing the risk of error on safety elements.
- Guaranteed safety and quality over the time: The lift is equipped with premium components that guarantee durability and maximum safety for the operator.
- Quick installation – Up to 20% improvement in installation time: The electronic synchronization avoids the installation and adjustment of the realignment cable.
- Wide rubber protected areas
- Switch operated lifting control
- Equipped with an acoustic anti-toe trap system – Free from mechanical foot guards
- Premium quality of components
- Aluminum pulley with cooling function
- Long lasting bearings
- 50% longer, bronze load nut
- Motors with reinforced and cooling casing
- Solid automatic arm locking
- A pair of outrigger plates for floors not compliant with installation requirements is available upon request.
- Overhead cable crossing
- Tested for 20000 cycles
- Electronic synchronization
- The geometry of the arms was designed to lift anything from city to long-wheelbase cars.
- Quick nut replacing: New motor plate that allows to remove the screw from the front side of the column with the column standing.
- Short 3-stage arms and long 2-stage arms with quick fit telescopic rubber pad
- Internal carriages running on lubricated sliding guides, protected from the external environment, that ensures a longer life to the sliding elements