The electrohydraulic 2-post lift SPOA3TS-EH2-EV is the ideal solution for whoever wants to set up a universal work bay. The innovative low-profile arms with rotating terminal offer incredibly flexible use, making the lift suitable for lifting all types of vehicles – from the standard city cars to sports cars – including the most modern electric vehicles – up to long wheel base sedans.
- High functionality: suitable for every type of vehicle
- High versatility: easy access to all vehicle parts
- Total safety: safe and stable movements
- Minimum space requirement on the underbody
- Possibility to use the arm either straight or tilted up to 90°
- The rotating terminal is easy to adjust based on the type of vehicle being worked on
- Innovative geometry of the asymmetric arms with rotating terminal
- Perfect for electric cars
- Minimum footprint in the underbody
- Ideal for sports cars with low profile
- Wide lifting range
- The movement flexibility of the arms provides direct access to the battery pack for its removal operations. The automatic arm locking system guarantees utmost safety and stability for the operator.
- The minimal space requirement of the arm permits to work underbody obstacle-free, even on vehicle parts such as wheels, brakes and suspension.
- Space saving working bay. Power unit placed on the upper part of the column.
- CE stop: mechanical foot protection replaced by CE stop buzzer
- The rotating terminal makes it possible to easily reach the pick-up points by moving the arm body away from the chassis; in this way, any contact between vehicle and the arm can be avoided.